Are you selling an app, or are you manufacturing industrial components? Regardless of what your business is, there is an abundance of data and data sources, many of which untapped. A few examples:
- You very successfully sell an app. And now you want to improve the user experience and realize new digital business models based on your findings. Record how your users use your app and analyze those data with big data analytics. The insights you gain will help you to selectively make improvements to your app and bolster the user experience.
- Your company has high machine maintenance costs. Collect information about your machines, such as power use, temperatures, vibrations, sounds, etc., and use big data analytics to detect anomalies, which can lead to machine malfunctions and a decreased quality. Save money and time by doing predictive maintenance, so the machine will tell you when it needs to be fixed.
- You run a very successful web-shop. However, you belief your customers not always find what they are looking for. Collect and analyze your customers’ shopping and browsing behavior with big data analytics and help them find the right products.
- You develop a software for medical companies and you would like to make your product more intelligent. As an example, you want to automatically find anomalies in MRI images, so your software can help medical personnel to find them. Big data analytics algorithms can help improve your software so that it can interpret images and highlight relevant areas. Help improve safety and quality during medical treatments.
- Your service is a web-portal that offers product and pricing comparisons. Your data crawler always finds the relevant product information. However, your web platform needs more “intelligence”, in order to understand user comments. With natural language processing (NLP) and other intelligent algorithms, your platform understands what your customers say, so your web platform can make the right choices and improve the customer experience; and, ultimately, bolster sales.
We analyze and evaluate the potential of big data analytics solutions for your company or product. We help you identify the data sources and show you how you can use them for your benefit. Together with you, we develop custom-made software and intelligent algorithms, so you can tap into the potential of your data and benefit from the information hidden within. Contact us and ask us anything. We gladly help you find the optimal solution for you.Contact us!
Query by example: Image search enginemachine learning
Automatic quality control of welding seamsimage processing / machine learning / quality control
Machine learning for strategic procurementmachine learning
Big data analytics is a wide technology area and also know as scientific data analysis, business intelligence, or simply: big data. It surrounds many areas of intelligent data and information processing:
- Data collection
- Data management
- The combination of many data sources (data warehouse)
- Pre-processing of data
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
Big data analytics is dependent on many different kinds of intelligent algorithms, such as:
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Natural language processing
- and many more…