We develop specialized algorithms to solve complex optimization problems, which cannot be solved manually. A few examples:
- You build custom-made hardware. Our optimization algorithms can tell you, how you can improve your purchasing, manufacturing, and sales processes to be more efficient, lower costs, and ship sooner.
- In the shipping department of your company, employees fill boxes with goods that are sent to other warehouses, customers, and retailers. Every box is left with a little extra space, which results in more shipments than actually necessary. Or the boxes are incorrectly placed, so they move during transport and damage the wares. Optimization algorithms can show you how to optimally fill and organize your shipments, so every shipment arrives fast and safely.
- You are planning a new building complex (warehouse, production, logistics, etc.) and your goal is to place the buildings and departments in optimal distance from one another to minimize walking distances and support optimal collaboration. Optimization algorithms propose optimal placement, under a variety of key parameters (e.g. distance, collaboration, safety, etc.).
- You are a beverage retailer with a sales team that travels daily from one customer to the next. An optimization software can help your sales staff to plan their customer visits ahead of time and reduce time and costs.
- The organization of the training courses you offer is difficult due to varying class sizes, classroom sizes, availability of teachers and students, etc. Our optimization software can help you find the perfect plan that respects boundary conditions and your customers’ wishes.
We help you identify the potential of optimization algorithms to satisfy your specific needs, and develop custom-made software for you. As needed, we will integrate our solutions into your company-specific software, or we develop a stand-alone software product.Contact us!